The Live Your Dream Life Coaching Program
Personal Coaching Sessions with Seline
+ What exactly is the Live Your Dream Life coaching program?
After coaching 100’s of clients in both my individual and group sessions on how to create a bridge between their current life and where they want to be and helping them gain a whole new perspective on who they are and what they want out of their life, I’ve developed a tried-and-tested program that will kick-start your life and change you from the inside out.
The Live Your Dream Life coaching program has three main phases:
- Uncovering your Dreams & Talents: In this phase, we will get to the bottom of who you really are by getting clear on your vision, goals, values and your unique gifts. Based on what we discover, we’ll create an alignment with your current life so that it reflects your hearts desires.
- Eliminating or Managing Blocks & Limitations: In this phase, we take a closer look at the things that have been preventing you from moving forward towards your dreams. This can range from internal blocks such as negative beliefs to external limitations such as your time constraints. Whatever it is, we will bring it all to the surface and find effective ways to deal with it.
- The Practical Stuff: This is the nuts and bolts of coaching. We begin working on this right from our first session, by devising practical steps for bridging the gap between where you are right now and where you want to be. We’ll come up with customized actions plan and I’ll provide you with relevant resources to enhance your learning and skills.
+ What makes you different from other coaches?
First of all, I’m a lot more than a coach. I’m a friend, a confidant and someone who will champion your causes (and even hold you accountable if I have to) to make sure you get the results that you signed up for. You can get a better understanding of what makes me different from other coaches, by learning about my coaching philosophy:
- My mission when working with my clients is to help them achieve fulfillment on all levels - mind, body and spirit.
- I take on a long-term approach so that I can help my clients achieve results that are lasting and rewarding.
- I provide a safe space for my clients to dream big and share their deepest desires.
- My techniques do not involve quick-fixes or gimmicks.
- What I offer is both practical and holistic.
- I provide detailed resources, exercises and outlines after every session.
- I CARE about my clients and genuinely want them to succeed. Helping others is much more than a career for me – it’s a calling!
+ What kind of clients do you work with?
I love working with ambitious millennials (and some gen X’ers too) who are ready to take their life to the next level. They’re at a point in their life where they’re ready to commit their time, energy and focus on themselves. They have reached a point in their life where they can’t settle for less anymore and they are ready to get serious about their dreams and deal with all the obstacles that are getting in their way.
+ What results can I expect by working with you?
Here are some of the many benefits that you can experience by working with me:
- A clear sense of who you are and the best direction that you can follow.
- More confidence in yourself and your ability to face any challenges in your life.
- The ability to follow through with your plans.
- Form healthier and more loving relationships and friendships.
- Develop the courage to leave behind people and situations that no longer serve you.
- Find the strength to deal with challenging circumstances and transition into easier times.
- A roadmap, strategies and support during your transition.
- Develop and maintain a healthier, balanced and more sustainable lifestyle.
- Create more career and personal opportunities that you’re excited about.
- Establish a healthy work-life balance that allows you do the work you love and have enough time to work on other areas of your life such as you relationships, health and other interests.
+ What are your qualifications and experience?
With over 10 years of coaching experience and more years of training experience, I can assure you that I have plenty of street cred. (You can read some testimonials given by my past clients below.) To top that off I have a bachelors degree in psychology along with two coaching certification from reputable coaching organizations. But what I believe makes me most qualified to get results for my clients are all my personal life experiences of both triumph and struggle which you can learn more about in my about page.
+ How do you work with clients?
I’m available for both in person sessions and Skype sessions. I meet clients on a biweekly basis.
+ For how long do you typically work with clients?
I’ve had some clients work with me for 2 years while others required support for shorter periods of a couple of months. The duration of our work will ultimately depend on your budget and the level of support that you need but I recommend a minimum of 2-3 month to see lasting results.
+ How much does it cost to work with you?
My hourly is rate is USD $110 per hour. This rate includes follow-up emails between sessions, free resources, exercises and materials to support your growth and learning. If this sounds like a lot, I urge you to think of this as a personal investment you’re making in yourself for your long-term happiness.
+ Do you offer any personality or career assessments?
Yes I do. I’m certified to administer the Myers Briggs Inventory (MBTI) and the Strong Assessment. You can learn more at these assessments at this link. (Please note that there is an extra fee for taking these tests)
+ Ok, this sounds like a good fit for me. How do I start working with you?
You may begin by applying for a free 20-minute “Get Acquainted Call” by using the application form below.
Important note: I’m extremely quality conscious and results focused, which means I ONLY work with those clients I feel are a good fit, and who I’m confident I can help achieve the results and the life they desire. I’m also selective because I prefer to work with only a few clients per month due to my busy schedule.
Fill out the application form below, and I’ll be in touch soon to schedule our first meeting.
I look forward to helping you realize your vision and finally making those dreams happen!
Testimonials from Seline’s Past Clients
She is very supportive and encouraging but also straight talking and firm when needed!
“Before working with Seline, I lacked confidence and self belief for so long which affected my ability to deal with managers at work and my personal life. She is very supportive, encouraging but also straight talking and firm when needed, to set me on the right path. My friends and colleagues have all noticed how much I have changed for the better and things at work even turned around and I was given an even higher position. All I can say is Thank you so much!”
I can now see my life differently and how I can make it more fulfilling!
“Seline made me realize what and how I should change in my life to make it more fulfilling, and to achieve my goals. With her help, I can now see things differently, which helps me solve a lot of problems and makes my life easier and more fulfilling. Thank you so much Seline!”
I would not have been able to learn so much about myself and find my way without what you have shared with me.
“Thank you Seline for helping me find the way on my journey to self discovery. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I was meant to meet you. I would not have been able to learn so much about myself and find my way without the tools and knowledge you have shared with me.”
She manages to open you up and gently directs you into coming up with the answers and ‘AHA’ moments that motivate you to start.
“Seline manages to open you up and gently directs you into coming up with the answers and ‘AHA’ moments that motivate you to start, enjoy and passionately pursue a practical and spiritual life journey. Thanks Seline!”
The wisdom I’ve learned from her is priceless.
“Seline is a genuinely good human being who has helped me see what’s important in life, through her guidance I’ve grown as a person and developed beneficial skills that will take me through achieving my goals. She has really changed my life in an outstanding way. The wisdom I’ve learned from her is priceless. Seline you are the best and I hope others would be as lucky as I am to have found you.”
I am so thankful to her for showing me new directions in life and changing my perceptions for the better!
“Seline is friendly, motivating, extremely professional, trustworthy and overall a very good human being. I feel a lot better after the sessions- I am so thankful to her for showing me new directions in life and changing my perceptions for the better.”
She has a gift of really listening to you and making you understand how you can overcome the issues without falling back into old habits.
“After only the first session with Seline, she opened my eyes to what I was doing wrong. I have improved my confidence and my way of thinking tremendously. I really could not have done it without her support and guidance. She has a gift of really listening to you and making you understand, how you can overcome the issues without falling back into old habits. Seline always made me feel relaxed and shown true care for me during a challenging phase in my life.”
Superb listening and probing skills…I have seen measurable progress in my work and personal life.
“I have benefited very much from your superb listening and probing skills. The exercises that we did together came at exactly the right time, and they have helped me to see results much faster than if they were done on my own. During my time with you, I have seen measurable progress in my work and my personal life.”
Very knowledgeable and articulate!
“Working with Seline was very beneficial. I have been in such a confused state of mind about my life and career for a while now and somehow (miraculously) seem to have more clarity on what I should do to achieve what I am meant to achieve to live a happy and fruitful life. Seline is very knowledgeable and articulate.”